Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

Saturday, 8 May 2010 - 'Retail Therapy'


This morning I got up very early, because I desperately wanted to go to a huge outlet mall =) in the south of San Diego.

Right after breakfast I took the bus to Old Town and changed to the trolley to San Ysidro. It was quiet a long trolley-ride, but I wasn't bored at all. There were so many new things to see. The landscape changed a lot and I was impressed by the desert-like environment.

At the final destination in San Ysidro, I walked for about 10 minutes until I reached the 'Outlet-Center Las Americas'. I was there at 10 o'clock and the shops opened at 10 o'clock, so my timing was perfect. And even better, in the morning there weren't too many people.

First, I went into the Nike Store and bought some shorts. Then I went to a lot of other shops like Levis, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Zumiez and so on. There are so many shops that I haven't been able to see all of them yet.

I ate Asian food for lunch: rice, nudels, chicken, broccoli and beef. It was quite tasty, but not close as good as the food at 'Panda Express', where I ate a couple days ago.

In the afternoon, I was totally exhausted, because I had been shopping for about six hours. Therefore, I decided to go back to my place at 4 o'clock. But before I went into the trolley I feel the urge to have a delicious MC Flurry with M&M's at MC Donald's. At about 6 o'clock, I was at home. Never in my life did I feel so tired after a shopping trip. However, I was more than just pleased with the loot and it was worth every single penny.

In the evening, I had a bar-b-q with my family. I helped them preparing the food. I cut the cheese and made the dessert. Strawberries.. mhhhhhh =) There were hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken wrings, salades, cheese pasta, bread and a lot more. It was delicious. We ate outside, but it was kinda coolish.

After dinner, I stayed at home and wached TV with my hostfamily. It wasn't always easy to understand, but it was able for me to follow the plot. Then I tidied up my room and talked with my roommate. We had a nice conversation before we both hit the hay.. What an exceptional day =)

Larissa Weber, PET course, Ibach

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen